Along the same vein as my last post, here are a couple more ways to personalize cupcakes for birthdays and other special occasions.
PERSONALIZED CUPCAKE PIC PICKS INSTRUCTIONS
- Using a photo editor, crop a picture of the birthday boy or girl into a circle about 1″ to 1.5″ in diameter.
- Embellish the image by adding border(s), text, etc
- Copy and stamp the image so that you can get as many as desired/possible onto a single sheet.
- Print directly onto white cardstock, or print onto paper and affix to cardstock using a gluestick. (Prevents wrinkling.)
- Cut out circles.
- Attach each circle to a toothpick using a hot glue gun.
- Insert into top of cupcake.